The AWHONN Near-Term Infant Initiative: A Conceptual Framework for Optimizing Health for Near-Term Infants
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 666–671, November 2005
How to Cite
Medoff-Cooper, B., Bakewell-Sachs, S., Buus-Frank, M. E. and Santa-Donato, A. (2005), The AWHONN Near-Term Infant Initiative: A Conceptual Framework for Optimizing Health for Near-Term Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 34: 666–671. doi: 10.1177/0884217505281873
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.