Provider Support of Spontaneous Pushing During the Second Stage of Labor
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 695–702, November 2005
How to Cite
Sampselle, C. M., Miller, J. M., Luecha, Y., Fischer, K. and Rosten, L. (2005), Provider Support of Spontaneous Pushing During the Second Stage of Labor. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 34: 695–702. doi: 10.1177/0884217505281904
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!