This research was undertaken under a private scholarship sponsored by Gerard Industries and Normandy Mining in South Australia.
Employers' perceptions of claims/injury management and rehabilitation in South Australia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
2006 Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 102–122, April 2006
How to Cite
Roberts-Yates, D. C. (2006), Employers' perceptions of claims/injury management and rehabilitation in South Australia. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 44: 102–122. doi: 10.1177/1038411106058705
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!