This work has been supported by grants from the Natural Science Foundation of China (70625003, 70972024, 70890080, 70890081, 70572005, 70321001, 70272007), the Key Research Project Foundation for Humanity and Social Science (06JJD630013) and the Doctor Foundation Project (20090002110037) of the Chinese Education Committee to the first author, and has also been supported by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No: LU3404/05H) to the second author.
Constructive controversy for learning and team effectiveness in China*
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
2011 Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 88–104, March 2011
How to Cite
Chen, G., Tjosvold, D., Zhao, H., Ning, N. and Fu, Y. (2011), Constructive controversy for learning and team effectiveness in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 49: 88–104. doi: 10.1177/1038411110391708
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!