A preliminary version of this work was Ortix's master's thesis. This research was supported by the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Hatch Grant #2365.
The Effect of Homemakers' Employment on Meal Preparation Time, Meals at Home, and Meals Away from Home
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
1981 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Home Economics Research Journal
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 200–206, March 1981
How to Cite
Ortiz, B., MacDonald, M., Ackerman, N. and Goebel, K. (1981), The Effect of Homemakers' Employment on Meal Preparation Time, Meals at Home, and Meals Away from Home. Home Economics Research Journal, 9: 200–206. doi: 10.1177/1077727X8100900303
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received March 29, 1980; accepted September 30, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!