The author wishes to thank Mrs. Jeanne Singer, M.S., R.D., the instructor of the course, for her cooperation and her enthusiastic participation in the development and implementation of the learning activities in the experimental class.
Thinking about Nutrition: Assessing and Enhancing the Reasoning Skills of College Non-Major Nutrition Students
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
1981 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Home Economics Research Journal
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 160–174, December 1981
How to Cite
Contento, I. (1981), Thinking about Nutrition: Assessing and Enhancing the Reasoning Skills of College Non-Major Nutrition Students. Home Economics Research Journal, 10: 160–174. doi: 10.1177/1077727X8101000206
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received January 23, 1980; accepted May 11, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!