This research was supported by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, and by USDA Hatch Formula Funds Project 2365.
Mother's Time on Meal Preparation, Expenditures for Meals Away from Home, and Shared Meals: Effects of Mother's Employment And Age of Younger Child
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
1983 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Home Economics Research Journal
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 169–188, December 1983
How to Cite
Goebel, K. P. and Hennon, C. B. (1983), Mother's Time on Meal Preparation, Expenditures for Meals Away from Home, and Shared Meals: Effects of Mother's Employment And Age of Younger Child. Home Economics Research Journal, 12: 169–188. doi: 10.1177/1077727X8301200208
The authors would like to thank Nancy Hook, Geraldine Olson, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received January 3, 1983; accepted August 19, 1983.
This article has been cited by:
- 2The Political Economy of Bulimia Nervosa, New Political Economy, 2011, 16, 3, 323,
- 5Using a computer simulation game to teach family time use concepts, Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 1996, 17, 3-4, 297, , ,
- 7Managing work and family in home-based employment, Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 1992, 13, 2, 187, , ,
- 8Toward working hypotheses of effective management: Conditions, thought processes, and behaviors, Lifestyles Family and Economic Issues, 1991, 12, 4, 303, ,
- 10Food expenditure patterns of working-wife families: Meals prepared away from home versus convenience foods, Journal of Consumer Policy, 1989, 12, 2, 139, ,