Jocrrraal Paper No. J-12841 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, lowa State University, Ames 50011. Project No. 2772.
The Decline in Expenditures for Clothing Relative to Total Consumer Spending, 1929–1986
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
1989 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Home Economics Research Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 195–215, March 1989
How to Cite
Winakor, G. (1989), The Decline in Expenditures for Clothing Relative to Total Consumer Spending, 1929–1986. Home Economics Research Journal, 17: 195–215. doi: 10.1177/1077727X8901700301
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received October 23, 1987; accepted October 6, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!