Empirical Evaluation of Relationships in a Proposed Perceptive-Boundaries Paradigm
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
1994 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 135–165, December 1994
How to Cite
McCray, J. W., Conley, R., Weber, M. J. and Ha, M. (1994), Empirical Evaluation of Relationships in a Proposed Perceptive-Boundaries Paradigm. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 23: 135–165. doi: 10.1177/1077727X94232004
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!