Authors' Note: The study was supported by a Faculty Development grant awarded to the first author jointly by the Graduate School and the College of Human Ecology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville. The authors wish to thank Dr. James Moran III for his very insightful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Pregnancy Status, Self-Esteem, and Ethnicity: Some Relationships in a Sample of Adolescents
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
1994 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 183–197, December 1994
How to Cite
Smith, D. E., Johnson, M. E. and Findlay, H. J. (1994), Pregnancy Status, Self-Esteem, and Ethnicity: Some Relationships in a Sample of Adolescents. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 23: 183–197. doi: 10.1177/1077727X94232006
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!