This article was first published in 2003 in the Handbook of Self and Identity (pp. 153–175), edited by M.R. Leary and J.P. Tangney, and published by the Guilford Press, by whose permission it is reprinted here.
Implicit Self and Identity
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1001, THE SELF: FROM SOUL TO BRAIN pages 177–211, October 2003
How to Cite
DEVOS, T. and BANAJI, M. R. (2003), Implicit Self and Identity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1001: 177–211. doi: 10.1196/annals.1279.009
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!