Meaning and Emotion in Animal Vocalizations
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1000, EMOTIONS INSIDE OUT: 130 Years after Darwin's The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals pages 32–55, December 2003
How to Cite
SEYFARTH, R. M. and CHENEY, D. L. (2003), Meaning and Emotion in Animal Vocalizations. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1000: 32–55. doi: 10.1196/annals.1280.004
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!