Roundtable II: A Common High-Level Ground for Scientists and Musicians
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 999, THE NEUROSCIENCES AND MUSIC pages 302–303, November 2003
How to Cite
ROADS, C. (2003), Roundtable II: A Common High-Level Ground for Scientists and Musicians. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 999: 302–303. doi: 10.1196/annals.1284.040
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!