Mitochondrial Swelling and Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species Induced by Photoirradiation Are Heterogeneously Distributed
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1011, Mitochondrial Pathogenesis: From Genes and Apoptosis to Aging and Disease pages 112–122, April 2004
How to Cite
PENG, T.-I. and JOU, M.-J. (2004), Mitochondrial Swelling and Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species Induced by Photoirradiation Are Heterogeneously Distributed. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1011: 112–122. doi: 10.1196/annals.1293.012
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!