Current address: Laboratorio de Biologia Molecular, SACE, Campus de Espinardo, Universidad de Murcia, 30100 Murcia, Spain.
From Brain to Blood: Alternative Splicing Evidence for the Cholinergic Basis of Mammalian Stress Responses
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 85–98, June 2004
How to Cite
PICK, M., FLORES-FLORES, C. and SOREQ, H. (2004), From Brain to Blood: Alternative Splicing Evidence for the Cholinergic Basis of Mammalian Stress Responses. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 85–98. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.010
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!