Different Effects of Novel Stressors on Sympathoadrenal System Activation in Rats Exposed to Long-Term Immobilization
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 113–123, June 2004
How to Cite
DRONJAK, S., JEZOVA, D. and KVETNANSKY, R. (2004), Different Effects of Novel Stressors on Sympathoadrenal System Activation in Rats Exposed to Long-Term Immobilization. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 113–123. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.013
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!