Immobilization Stress-Induced Increase in Plasma Catecholamine Levels Is Inhibited by a Prolactoliberin (Salsolinol) Administration
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 124–130, June 2004
How to Cite
BODNAR, I., MRAVEC, B., KUBOVCAKOVA, L., FEKETE, M. I.K., NAGY, G. M. and KVETNANSKY, R. (2004), Immobilization Stress-Induced Increase in Plasma Catecholamine Levels Is Inhibited by a Prolactoliberin (Salsolinol) Administration. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 124–130. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.014
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!