Alcohol Alters Rat Adrenomedullary Function and Stress Response
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 173–182, June 2004
How to Cite
PATTERSON-BUCKENDAHL, P., BLAKLEY, G., KUBOVCAKOVA, L., KRIZANOVA, O., POHORECKY, L. A. and KVETNANSKY, R. (2004), Alcohol Alters Rat Adrenomedullary Function and Stress Response. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 173–182. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.020
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!