Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors in the Heart Compared to Other Tissues Are Differently Modulated by Stress
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 310–314, June 2004
How to Cite
KRIZANOVA, O., KREPSOVA, K., MICUTKOVA, L. and KVETNANSKY, R. (2004), Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors in the Heart Compared to Other Tissues Are Differently Modulated by Stress. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 310–314. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.037
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!