*This paper is part of a Ph.D. thesis by Elisângela Farias-Silva.
Glucocorticoid Receptor and Beta-Adrenoceptor Expression in Epididymal Adipose Tissue from Stressed Rats
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 328–332, June 2004
How to Cite
FARIAS-SILVA, E., DOS SANTOS, I. N., DO AMARAL, M. E. C., GRASSI-KASSISSE, D. M. and SPADARI-BRATFISCH, R. C. (2004), Glucocorticoid Receptor and Beta-Adrenoceptor Expression in Epididymal Adipose Tissue from Stressed Rats. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 328–332. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.040
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!