Changes of Noradrenergic Activity and Lipolysis in the Subcutaneous Abdominal Adipose Tissue of Hypo- and Hyperthyroid Patients: An In Vivo Microdialysis Study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1018, Stress: Current Neuroendocrine and Genetic Approaches pages 541–549, June 2004
How to Cite
NEDVIDKOVA, J., HALUZIK, M., BARTAK, V., DOSTALOVA, I., VLCEK, P., RACEK, P., TAUS, M., BEHANOVA, M., SVACINA, S., ALESCI, S. and PACAK, K. (2004), Changes of Noradrenergic Activity and Lipolysis in the Subcutaneous Abdominal Adipose Tissue of Hypo- and Hyperthyroid Patients: An In Vivo Microdialysis Study. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1018: 541–549. doi: 10.1196/annals.1296.067
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!