Genetic Correction of Mitochondrial Diseases: Using the Natural Migration of Mitochondrial Genes to the Nucleus in Chlorophyte Algae as a Model System
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ-HALPHEN, D., FUNES, S., PÉREZ-MARTÍNEZ, X., REYES-PRIETO, A., CLAROS, M. G., DAVIDSON, E. and KING, M. P. (2004), Genetic Correction of Mitochondrial Diseases: Using the Natural Migration of Mitochondrial Genes to the Nucleus in Chlorophyte Algae as a Model System. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1019: 232–239. doi: 10.1196/annals.1297.039
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!