Contributed equally to this work
No Evidence of Correlation between p53 Codon 72 Polymorphism and Risk of Bladder or Breast Carcinoma in Tunisian Patients
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1010, Apoptosis from Signaling Pathways to Therapeutic Tools pages 764–770, December 2003
How to Cite
MABROUK, I., BACCOUCHE, S., EL-ABED, R., MOKDAD-GARGOURI, R., MOSBAH, A., SAÏD, S., DAOUD, J., FRIKHA, M., JLIDI, R. and GARGOURI, A. (2003), No Evidence of Correlation between p53 Codon 72 Polymorphism and Risk of Bladder or Breast Carcinoma in Tunisian Patients. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1010: 764–770. doi: 10.1196/annals.1299.137
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!