Molecular Abnormalities of the Glutamate Synapse in the Thalamus in Schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1003, GLUTAMATE AND DISORDERS OF COGNITION AND MOTIVATION pages 75–93, November 2003
How to Cite
MEADOR-WOODRUFF, J. H., CLINTON, S. M., BENEYTO, M. and McCULLUMSMITH, R. E. (2003), Molecular Abnormalities of the Glutamate Synapse in the Thalamus in Schizophrenia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1003: 75–93. doi: 10.1196/annals.1300.005
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!