N-Acetyl Cysteine-Induced Blockade of Cocaine-Induced Reinstatement
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1003, GLUTAMATE AND DISORDERS OF COGNITION AND MOTIVATION pages 349–351, November 2003
How to Cite
BAKER, D. A., McFARLAND, K., LAKE, R. W., SHEN, H., TODA, S. and KALIVAS, P. W. (2003), N-Acetyl Cysteine-Induced Blockade of Cocaine-Induced Reinstatement. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1003: 349–351. doi: 10.1196/annals.1300.023
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!