Glutamate, Dopamine, and Schizophrenia
From Pathophysiology to Treatment
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1003, GLUTAMATE AND DISORDERS OF COGNITION AND MOTIVATION pages 138–158, November 2003
How to Cite
LARUELLE, M., KEGELES, L. S. and ABI-DARGHAM, A. (2003), Glutamate, Dopamine, and Schizophrenia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1003: 138–158. doi: 10.1196/annals.1300.063
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!