Potential Applications of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1015, Cardiac Engineering: From Genes and Cells to Structure and Function pages 285–298, May 2004
How to Cite
CASPI, O. and GEPSTEIN, L. (2004), Potential Applications of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1015: 285–298. doi: 10.1196/annals.1302.024
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!