Differential Effects of Stress on Gene Transcription Factors in Catecholaminergic Systems
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1032, Biobehavioral Stress Response: Protective and Damaging Effects pages 130–140, December 2004
How to Cite
SABBAN, E. L., HEBERT, M. A., LIU, X., NANKOVA, B. and SEROVA, L. (2004), Differential Effects of Stress on Gene Transcription Factors in Catecholaminergic Systems. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1032: 130–140. doi: 10.1196/annals.1314.010
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!