The “Steroid Dementia Syndrome”: An Unrecognized Complication of Glucocorticoid Treatment
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1032, Biobehavioral Stress Response: Protective and Damaging Effects pages 191–194, December 2004
How to Cite
WOLKOWITZ, O. M., LUPIEN, S. J., BIGLER, E., LEVIN, R. B. and CANICK, J. (2004), The “Steroid Dementia Syndrome”: An Unrecognized Complication of Glucocorticoid Treatment. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1032: 191–194. doi: 10.1196/annals.1314.018
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!