Clinical Role of Circulating Epstein-Barr Virus DNA as a Tumor Marker in Lymphoepithelioma-Like Carcinoma of the Lung
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1022, Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma/Serum III and Serum Proteomics pages 263–270, June 2004
How to Cite
NGAN, R. K.C., YIP, T. T.C., CHENG, W. W., CHAN, J. K.C., CHO, W. C.S., MA, V. W.S., WAN, K. K., AU, J. S.K. and LAW, C. K. (2004), Clinical Role of Circulating Epstein-Barr Virus DNA as a Tumor Marker in Lymphoepithelioma-Like Carcinoma of the Lung. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1022: 263–270. doi: 10.1196/annals.1318.041
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!