Animal Models of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Lessons from Enteric Infections
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
ECKMANN, L. (2006), Animal Models of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1072: 28–38. doi: 10.1196/annals.1326.008
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!