S. Rettenbacher and C. Touma contributed equally to this work.
Stress Hormones in Mammals and Birds: Comparative Aspects Regarding Metabolism, Excretion, and Noninvasive Measurement in Fecal Samples
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1040, Trends in Comparative Endocrinology and Neurobiology pages 162–171, April 2005
How to Cite
PALME, R., RETTENBACHER, S., TOUMA, C., EL-BAHR, S. M. and MÖSTL, E. (2005), Stress Hormones in Mammals and Birds: Comparative Aspects Regarding Metabolism, Excretion, and Noninvasive Measurement in Fecal Samples. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1040: 162–171. doi: 10.1196/annals.1327.021
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!