Exogenous Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 Promotes Endothelial Cell Survival Through Activation of the Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase/Akt Pathway
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
BOULDAY, G., FITAU, J., COUPEL, S., SOULILLOU, J.-P. and CHARREAU, B. (2004), Exogenous Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 Promotes Endothelial Cell Survival Through Activation of the Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase/Akt Pathway. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1030: 28–36. doi: 10.1196/annals.1329.004
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!