Inter- and Intra-Individual Vitamin E Uptake in Healthy Subjects Is Highly Repeatable across a Wide Supplementation Dose Range
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1031, Vitamin E and Health pages 22–39, December 2004
How to Cite
KELLY, F. J., LEE, R. and MUDWAY, I. S. (2004), Inter- and Intra-Individual Vitamin E Uptake in Healthy Subjects Is Highly Repeatable across a Wide Supplementation Dose Range. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1031: 22–39. doi: 10.1196/annals.1331.003
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!