DA, dopaminergic; ESCs, embryonic stem cells: FCS, fetal calf serum; GDNF, glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor; GFP, green fluorescent protein; LIF, leukemia inhibitory factor; NSCs, neural stem cells; PD, Parkinson's disease; RAR, retinoic acid receptor; RXR, retinoid X receptor; TH, tyrosine hydroxylase; VM, ventral midbrain (VM).
Engineering a Dopaminergic Phenotype in Stem/Precursor Cells: Role of Nurr1, Glia-Derived Signals, and Wnts
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1049, Stem Cell Biology: Development and Plasticity pages 51–66, May 2005
How to Cite
ARENAS, E. (2005), Engineering a Dopaminergic Phenotype in Stem/Precursor Cells: Role of Nurr1, Glia-Derived Signals, and Wnts. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1049: 51–66. doi: 10.1196/annals.1334.007
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!