eCurrent address: Division of Biology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506.
Neural Progenitor Cell Transplants into the Developing and Mature Central Nervous System
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1049, Stem Cell Biology: Development and Plasticity pages 118–134, May 2005
How to Cite
SAKAGUCHI, D.S., Van HOFFELEN, S. J., GROZDANIC, S. D., KWON, Y. H., KARDON, R. H. and YOUNG, M. J. (2005), Neural Progenitor Cell Transplants into the Developing and Mature Central Nervous System. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1049: 118–134. doi: 10.1196/annals.1334.012
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!