MDR Global Systems, LLC, 425 Park Place, Windber, PA 15963.
Sulindac Sulfone Is Most Effective in Modulating β-Catenin-Mediated Transcription in Cells with Mutant APC
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1059, Tumor Progression and Therapeutic Resistance pages 41–55, November 2005
How to Cite
CHANG, W.-C. L., EVERLEY, L. C., PFEIFFER, G. R., COOPER, H. S., BARUSEVICIUS, A. and CLAPPER, M. L. (2005), Sulindac Sulfone Is Most Effective in Modulating β-Catenin-Mediated Transcription in Cells with Mutant APC. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1059: 41–55. doi: 10.1196/annals.1339.020
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!