Functional Validation of Genes Implicated in Lymphomagenesis: An in Vivo Selection Assay Using a Myc-Induced B-Cell Tumor
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1059, Tumor Progression and Therapeutic Resistance pages 145–159, November 2005
How to Cite
YU, D., COZMA, D., PARK, A. and THOMAS-TIKHONENKO, A. (2005), Functional Validation of Genes Implicated in Lymphomagenesis: An in Vivo Selection Assay Using a Myc-Induced B-Cell Tumor. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1059: 145–159. doi: 10.1196/annals.1339.047
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!