Functional Properties of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1047, The Communicative Cardiac Cell pages 66–75, June 2005
How to Cite
DOLNIKOV, K., SHILKRUT, M., ZEEVI-LEVIN, N., DANON, A.AF., GERECHT-NIR, S., ITSKOVITZ-ELDOR, J. and BINAH, O. (2005), Functional Properties of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1047: 66–75. doi: 10.1196/annals.1341.006
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!