Functional Properties of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1047, The Communicative Cardiac Cell pages 66–75, June 2005
How to Cite
DOLNIKOV, K., SHILKRUT, M., ZEEVI-LEVIN, N., DANON, A.AF., GERECHT-NIR, S., ITSKOVITZ-ELDOR, J. and BINAH, O. (2005), Functional Properties of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1047: 66–75. doi: 10.1196/annals.1341.006
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!