Address for correspondence: Nada Zecčević, Department of Neuroscience, 263 Farmington Avenue, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, 06030-3401, CT, USA. Voice: 860-679-1768; fax: 860-679-8766. email@example.com
Interaction between Microglia and Oligodendrocyte Cell Progenitors Involves Golli Proteins
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1048, Biophysics from Molecules to Brain: In Memory of Radoslav K. Andjus pages 166–174, June 2005
How to Cite
FILIPOVIĆ, R. and ZEČEVIĆ, N. (2005), Interaction between Microglia and Oligodendrocyte Cell Progenitors Involves Golli Proteins. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1048: 166–174. doi: 10.1196/annals.1342.015
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!