Address for correspondence: Nada Zecčević, Department of Neuroscience, 263 Farmington Avenue, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, 06030-3401, CT, USA. Voice: 860-679-1768; fax: 860-679-8766. email@example.com
Interaction between Microglia and Oligodendrocyte Cell Progenitors Involves Golli Proteins
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1048, Biophysics from Molecules to Brain: In Memory of Radoslav K. Andjus pages 166–174, June 2005
How to Cite
FILIPOVIĆ, R. and ZEČEVIĆ, N. (2005), Interaction between Microglia and Oligodendrocyte Cell Progenitors Involves Golli Proteins. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1048: 166–174. doi: 10.1196/annals.1342.015
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!