Measuring Fecal Glucocorticoid Metabolites in Mammals and Birds: The Importance of Validation
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
TOUMA, C. and PALME, R. (2005), Measuring Fecal Glucocorticoid Metabolites in Mammals and Birds: The Importance of Validation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1046: 54–74. doi: 10.1196/annals.1343.006
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!