The Effect of Anti-TNF-α Therapy on Spinal Bone Mineral Density in Patients with Crohn's Disease
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1068, Skeletal Development and Remodeling in Health, Disease, and Aging pages 543–556, April 2006
How to Cite
PAZIANAS, M., RHIM, A. D., WEINBERG, A. M., SU, C. and LICHTENSTEIN, G. R. (2006), The Effect of Anti-TNF-α Therapy on Spinal Bone Mineral Density in Patients with Crohn's Disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1068: 543–556. doi: 10.1196/annals.1346.055
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!