Characterization of Antisense Oligonucleotides Comprising 2′-Deoxy-2′-Fluoro-β-d-Arabinonucleic Acid (FANA)
Specificity, Potency, and Duration of Activity
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1082, Oligonucleotide Therapeutics: First Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society pages 91–102, October 2006
How to Cite
FERRARI, N., BERGERON, D., TEDESCHI, A.-L., MANGOS, M. M., PAQUET, L., RENZI, P. M. and DAMHA, M. J. (2006), Characterization of Antisense Oligonucleotides Comprising 2′-Deoxy-2′-Fluoro-β-d-Arabinonucleic Acid (FANA). Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1082: 91–102. doi: 10.1196/annals.1348.032
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!