All studies performed by the authors were approved by the Ethical Committee of Geneva University Hospital.
Adipose Tissue Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Focus on IL-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1Ra)
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1069, BASIC AND CLINICAL ASPECTS OF NEUROENDOCRINE IMMUNOLOGY IN RHEUMATIC DISEASES pages 444–453, June 2006
How to Cite
DAYER, J.-M., CHICHEPORTICHE, R., JUGE-AUBRY, C. and MEIER, C. (2006), Adipose Tissue Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1069: 444–453. doi: 10.1196/annals.1351.043
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!