Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Health and Human Services.
Rickettsia parkeri as a Paradigm for Multiple Causes of Tick-Borne Spotted Fever in the Western Hemisphere
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1063, Rickettsioses: From Genome to Proteome, Pathobiology, and Rickettsiae as an International Threat pages 315–326, December 2005
How to Cite
PADDOCK, C. D. (2005), Rickettsia parkeri as a Paradigm for Multiple Causes of Tick-Borne Spotted Fever in the Western Hemisphere. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1063: 315–326. doi: 10.1196/annals.1355.051
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!