Possible Early Prediction of Preterm Birth by Determination of Novel Proinflammatory Factors in Midtrimester Amniotic Fluid
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1092, Women's Health and Disease: Gynecologic, Endocrine, and Reproductive Issues pages 440–449, December 2006
How to Cite
MALAMITSI-PUCHNER, A., VRACHNIS, N., SAMOLI, E., BAKA, S., ILIODROMITI, Z., PUCHNER, K.-P., MALLIGIANIS, P. and HASSIAKOS, D. (2006), Possible Early Prediction of Preterm Birth by Determination of Novel Proinflammatory Factors in Midtrimester Amniotic Fluid. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1092: 440–449. doi: 10.1196/annals.1365.043
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!