Oxytocin Receptor Is Differentially Expressed in Mouse Endometrium and Embryo during Blastocyst Implantation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1092, Women's Health and Disease: Gynecologic, Endocrine, and Reproductive Issues pages 466–479, December 2006
How to Cite
BERETSOS, P., LOUTRADIS, D., KOUSSOULAKOS, S., MARGARITIS, L. H., KIAPEKOU, E., MASTORAKOS, G., PAPASPIROU, I., MAKRIS, N., MAKRIGIANNAKIS, A. and ANTSAKLIS, A. (2006), Oxytocin Receptor Is Differentially Expressed in Mouse Endometrium and Embryo during Blastocyst Implantation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1092: 466–479. doi: 10.1196/annals.1365.046
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!