Detection of a Paternally Inherited Fetal Mutation in Maternal Plasma by the Use of Automated Sequencing
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1075, Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum IV pages 108–117, September 2006
How to Cite
BUSTAMANTE-ARAGONES, A., GARCIA-HOYOS, M., RODRIGUEZ DE ALBA, M., GONZALEZ-GONZALEZ, C., LORDA-SANCHEZ, I., DIEGO-ALVAREZ, D., TRUJILLO-TIEBAS, M. J., AYUSO, C. and RAMOS, C. (2006), Detection of a Paternally Inherited Fetal Mutation in Maternal Plasma by the Use of Automated Sequencing. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1075: 108–117. doi: 10.1196/annals.1368.014
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!