Use of Bi-Allelic Insertion/Deletion Polymorphisms as a Positive Control for Fetal Genotyping in Maternal Blood
First Clinical Experience
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1075, Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum IV pages 123–129, September 2006
How to Cite
PAGE-CHRISTIAENS, G. C.M.L., BOSSERS, B., VAN DER SCHOOT, C. E. and DE HAAS, M. (2006), Use of Bi-Allelic Insertion/Deletion Polymorphisms as a Positive Control for Fetal Genotyping in Maternal Blood. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1075: 123–129. doi: 10.1196/annals.1368.016
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!