Probiotics for the Prevention of Beta Cell Autoimmunity in Children at Genetic Risk of Type 1 Diabetes—the PRODIA Study
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1079, Immunology of Diabetes IV: Progress in Our Understanding pages 360–364, October 2006
How to Cite
LJUNGBERG, M., KORPELA, R., ILONEN, J., LUDVIGSSON, J. and VAARALA, O. (2006), Probiotics for the Prevention of Beta Cell Autoimmunity in Children at Genetic Risk of Type 1 Diabetes—the PRODIA Study. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1079: 360–364. doi: 10.1196/annals.1375.055
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!